cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bank statement delete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if we delete bank statements usinf program RFEBKA96, which table does it gets deleted from..?

when i check FEBEP, I can see that documents are posted against this statement no.

so deleting bank statement, does it have any impacts on documents posted ..?

Also if we run RFEBKA00 (FF.5) , which tables gets loaded and what exactly gets processed..?

thanks

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member348872
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RFEBKA96 deletes statement from system buffer and has no impact on any tables or document numbers already posted. It is like spool or files in unix directory. FF.5 updates febep and febko.

Former Member
0 Kudos

that's the tricky part of using RFEBKA96. Before deleting a statementnr with RFEBKA96 you should look if any documents were posted. Then after deleting the statement in the system you will have to manually reverse/change the documents too. RFEBKA96 just deletes the statement itself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, if the bank statement hasn't been posted, i.e. no FI document is posted, let it be in buffer, select your non-required bank statement in FF67 and mark it Delete Individual Statement.

BR

former_member581688
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RFEBKA96 does affect tables - it delete the table entries in FEBKO, FEBEP, and FEBRE that are created by FF.5 when the bank statement is loaded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for all updates.

If while running import using ff.5 the 'post immediatly ' is slected., the documents would be posted.

Will it also clear the entries lying in the same account , which has corresponding matching field like Ref, or allocation..?

pl advice

rgds

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

It delete the bank statement and don't do any thing with the posting that where created with that bank statement!

Only when you are know for 100% that there are no posting you can use this program. Other wise you have to complete them manual.

Normal you use the deletion program only in the development system when you are doing tests