cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Interest Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured the interest calculation in our SAP system.

I copied the SAPScript Form "F_DUZI_01" from Client 000 in the developement client "Z_F_DUZI_01" and transported to the testing client. I also assigned the form name in configuration. When running T-codes: FINT or FINTSHOW, i am not able to display the form as it gives me the following error: "Form Z_F_DUZI_01 does not exist",

I have been told that I have to convert the SAPScript into SMARTFORM, to be able to display the form, Is that causing this problem.

However, when running se38 program RFDUZI00, using Z_F_DUZI_01, i am getting the following message "The table of time-sensitive interest terms is not maintained for the following tranasction types ...." Even though, it is already maintained.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Wafa Al Meer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wafa,

You can´t run program RFDUZI00, but new transaction FINT (program RFINTITAR) which is the new program and use smartforms.

You must associate your smartform into spro-Financial Accounting-Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable-Business Transactions-Interest Calculation-Print-Assign Forms for Interest Indicators

Regards

Carla