cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring Appraisal template to ESS/MSS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created a appraisal template. But I am not able to see it in either MSS or in ESS.

How to configure the appraisal template is for which Managers and to which employee group/sub group

Thanks

Vimal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

If you are using EHP1 to EHP3 then for appraisals we dont have a standard iView available in ESS MSS. From EHP4 SAP has provided a standard iView for appraisal.

EHP1- EHP4- Supports BSP applications and EHP4 is on Webdynpro applications

For EHP-EHP3, you can access the appraisal docuemnt on portal by:

Goto SE80-> Select BSP Application-> Select HAP_DOCUMENT -> Right Click and Click on Test.

You will get a window showing list of BSP applications available for appraisal template/ Document to be viewd on portal.

For Employee use: received_open3.htm

For MAnager use: todo.htm

for Further participants use: where_participated.htm

For EHP4, appraisal templates will be available in the stadrad iView

Thanks!

Regards,

Chetan

Chris_Thomas
Participant
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Vimal,

>

> If you are using EHP1 to EHP3 then for appraisals we dont have a standard iView available in ESS MSS. From EHP4 SAP has provided a standard iView for appraisal.

>

> EHP1- EHP4- Supports BSP applications and EHP4 is on Webdynpro applications

>

> For EHP-EHP3, you can access the appraisal docuemnt on portal by:

>

> Goto SE80-> Select BSP Application-> Select HAP_DOCUMENT -> Right Click and Click on Test.

>

> You will get a window showing list of BSP applications available for appraisal template/ Document to be viewd on portal.

>

> For Employee use: received_open3.htm

> For MAnager use: todo.htm

> for Further participants use: where_participated.htm

>

> For EHP4, appraisal templates will be available in the stadrad iView

>

> Thanks!

>

> Regards,

> Chetan

Chris_Thomas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan, Sorry to hijack the thread but I have a similar issue.

I have enabled EhP4 for HCM Performance mgmt and have created the predefined template. Reviews have been created and assigned to employees/supervisors in the system. I, as a hiring manager, can see the reviews from my MSS > Talent management.. however when I try to view my own personal review through ESS>Careers > Appraisal document link, it get a page cannot be displayed. We copied the URL and cut out a lot of navigation stuff and was able to display the template.

I have gone into Portal Content manager, content provided by SAP, and found the page for the appraisal document (predefined template) and displayed the document via preview.

It seems that the Appraisal link is confused as to which one of the templates to display... Does anyone have suggestions ?

former_member223911
Participant
0 Kudos

Former Member

Dear chetan,

can you explain to me how to change ( modify ) the appraisal document which showed in ess ( not the template)

I mean the layout of the column like score column and weight column and space for notes

how to edit it ??

best regards

muhammed