cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the value boimg://

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Webi document reports, our developpers use images for company logos through URLs, which are not handled when converted to PDF.

So they were told to use the BOIMG:// value which refers to a local folder on the BO server where the images should be stored.

My concern is since we have a two servers clustered environment and want to avoid copying images on both servers locally, is there a way to change the value of BOIMG://value ?

BOIMG refers to D:\Program Files (x86)\Business Objects\BusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0\Images and I would like to change it to a central file server such as
servername\images

Thanks

Jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to CMC>Servers, open properties for Webi report server and find parameter : Images directory.

Provide common path and place your images into that share. boimg: will look for images from there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dennis,

I had changed the value you're mentioning but my developer contact told me it was still not working. So I thought there might be something else...

Problem is:

he used the
servername\images when calling the images instead of the BOIMG:// value which uses the setting you're mentioning.

Everything is now working, after server is restarted.

Thanks.

Jay

0 Kudos

Where can I set this in BOE 4.0?

former_member191664
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In BI4.x CMC -> Servers -> Web Intelligence Services -> WebIntelligenceProcessingServer, and look for "Images Directory" parameter.

Regards,

Jin-Chong

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.