cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PM and SAP MM integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can any one explain me in details how the SAP PM and SAP MM are integrated?

Also can I have the MRP integration with the SAP PM, I mean when I create a work order I mention the components that are required for example 100 nuts and bolts, is there a link in SAP PM and SAP MM to the resource planning of the items to be used in the maintenance and if the nuts and bolts are not there can I run the whole MRP and auto PO cycle?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Anoop

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When u put material in component tab, & enter it will carry out availability check,

Also there is ICON OF AVAILABILITY CHECK downside of component screen.

If u selected item category N-Non stock item in component screen,then system will genrate purchase requisition for that material.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the usage of Avail check icon in Component screen?

For stock item if i click this after entering component & qty system goes to confirmation proposal screen with

3 buttons like continue , ATP, Scope of check.

But if i click Avail check icon in order header system says " All checked materials are available"

Kindly share your views

Prasad

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

It is soly depend on your business process mapping .

Genrally PM material i type is HIBE which is maintained and this material has maintained in the stockbale level

if not then if we cretae PM order material order then PR will be generated.

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thambi,

Can you ask this question in a seperate thread so that some one can get some points for the answer? Even in fact I can answer your question in details so please create a new thread.

Kapil dev,

Thanks for the answer but its will not much in details, I have done the testing and have found the answer.

Thanks for the reply.

Regards

Anoop