cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webui How to create checkboxes (table style)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need some help with the following requirement:

I want to create a selection list for our users.

There they can checkmark the different types of Activities we have implemented in the System.

(They can select one or many)

How to do this - best way?

Example from SAP Standard: (I like to use functions like these)

==============================================

You open a Customer - and there in "AB Activity" you click on "NEW"u2026

1) a Popup will ask for the Activity and show all possible Activities. (Where is this implemented?) I can't use F2 on Popups? (This is first part of my requirment.)

2) The new Activity Webpage opens and there is ANOTHER Popup -> for the different Contact Persons - if there is more than 1 CP. (This time it's possible to select more than 1 Table line) -> This is a nice function - how to do this? Where is it implemented? (This is second part of my requirment - multicheck)

Thank you very much for helpu2026 All answers are welcomeu2026 and I know how to point out good answers.

Best regards

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Check this thread

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=37182921&messageID=7382550

for some information to create a pop up (you may have to create a new view for your requirement).

Now to create a check box, you need to have a field of single character and you need to put this code in the GET_P method

IF iv_property EQ if_bsp_wd_model_setter_getter=>fp_fieldtype.
  rv_value = cl_bsp_dlc_view_descriptor=>field_type_checkbox.
ENDIF.

Also this field needs to be made as 'Check Box' in the UI config.

Regards,

Masood Imrani S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masood,

Thanks for this helpfull answer. This will solve a big part of my request.

(Do you/anybody else have a glue how to use a tablefield as checkbox?

Some Popups in WebUi have this possibility... the first field in each line is a "gray button" and you can select one or many to checkmark a line)

But again thank you... Now I'm feeling comfortable to solve this issue in one way or another...

Regards Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chris,

I am wondering if we can create check boxes on a table. But you can give a try using this thread

and if this does not work you can take a look at any standard search result that comes in F4 value helps and implemen the multiple select option (a search in the forum will give you results for this)

Regards,

Masood Imrani S.

Answers (0)