cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_11_VAHDR want to add order status

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to modify 2LIS_11_VAHDR to include MCVBUK -> GBSTA, which is the overall status of an order. I go into LBWE and click on Maintain. Other fields from MCVBUK are available to move over from the right side of screen to the left. Why is MCVBUK -> GBSTA not available? When I go to SE11 and look in MCVBUK, GBSTA is there. Same problem if I try to add it to 2lis_11_vaitm.

Also, in the maintain screen, the first field that shows for MCVBUK is "MCVBUK /SAPMP/LBASK DTUCSTA", can someone tell me what that is?

Edited by: SJB on Jan 19, 2010 2:02 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sven_mader2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

status is not a good idea to insert in this datasource. Also to fill in CustomerExit is not the right way. Because, you don't get a delta when the status is changed.

Sven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you serious about this Sven?

I just opened an OSS message about this as I'm not getting some delta change.... I thought that every available field within LBWE meant that a delta was captured. If that's not the case, how can we know then when a delta will be capture or not? Kinda ugly design in my opinion ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

please keep us posted on what you hear from the OSS message

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am going to try using 2LIS_11_VASTH to get the order status. Anyone else use this? Any thoughts on it?

sven_mader2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, I'm sure.

When you looking in LBWE you see the events for the datasources. 2LIS_11_VAHDR don't react to deliveries. So, you can't get a actual status. A order is finished when all deliveries are executs.

STH and STI have the event VC (delivery).

Sven

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sven.

That clears things up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

About the Issue :

This will happen normally.

Follow the steps.

1. Goto RSA2 -> DS Name-> Goto field Tab->You will see the Field -> For that field Check the column Property -> I hope it will be "A" ( Means hided by SAP for BW).

2. Then goto SE16 -> ROOSFIELD or ROOSOURCE-> PROVIDE THE DS Name-> Chnge the Objervers verion for that field.Your problem will be solved.

If you are not able to see the field in RSA2 also then the problem with the system.Need to inform SAP.

Regards

Ram.

Edited by: Ramakanth Deepak Gandepalli on Jan 19, 2010 2:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The field does not show in RSA2. But I wouldn't expect to see it there since it is only on the right side in the Maintain screen for 2lis_11_vahdr, it hasn't been added to 2lis_11_vahdr yet. The field only shows in VBUK and MCVBUK. Am I not understanding something correctly?