cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0CO_OM_WBS_1 & 0CO_OM_WBS_6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Currently, we have installed above extractors in BW. Our functional team would like to add on 2 additional fields, which is Document type & Business Transactions. The problem is, what is the logic behind the above extractors and can we add on these 2 fields into the extractor?

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Enhance the DS. see the simple logic what I enhanced '0CO_OM_WBS_6'.

Add both fiedls to DataSources and then discuss with Functional/Business people and then find teh tables and write logic like below.

WHEN '0CO_OM_WBS_6'.
    LOOP AT c_t_data INTO i_s_data_wbs6.
      l_tabix = sy-tabix.
      	  SELECT SINGLE lifnr ebeln INTO (i_s_data_wbs6-lifnr,i_s_data_wbs6-zzebeln) FROM mseg WHERE
               mblnr      = i_s_data_wbs6-refbn.

IF sy-subrc = 0.
        MODIFY c_t_data FROM i_s_data_wbs6 INDEX l_tabix.
      ENDIF.
    ENDLOOP.

Thanks

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have a simple lABAP ogic for Business Transaction (VRGNG) on 0CO_OM_WBS_1?

Thanks

Best Regards,

Hizam

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

dennis_scoville4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since the 0CO_OM_WBS_1 DataSource contains totals data and is sourced by R3/ECC tables COSS and COSP, then you should enahce this one with the Business Transactions data (COSP-VRGNG). Document Type, however, is a detail-level characteristic and therefore wouldn't be appropriate for the 0CO_OM_WBS_1 DataSource.

The 0CO_OM_WBS_6 DataSource is sourced by the COVP view. If, when you say Document Type, you're referring to the Reference Document Type, it's already on the DataSource and is sourced by COVP-REFBT. However, if you're talking about the FI Reference Document Type, your best bet would be to enhance the 0CO_OM_WBS_6 DataSource from COVP-BLART.

Former Member
0 Kudos

WBS_1 contains sum records instead of document lines so you should not be able to get a document type from this. WBS_6 contains the posting lines so you should be able to enhance it. I don't know where the business transactions field is located in the ERP so I cannot advice here.

Best regards

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Business transaction (VRGNG) is from table COSP which is the Header table for transaction. So, where should I include this additional field?

Thanks

Best Regards,

Hizam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knoledge instead of enhancing to the datasource . you can directly load to the masterdata for documne type

Regards

sivaraju