cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

History of deleted COGI records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus. I have a question.

Is it possible to find out who deleted records from the COGI list (Reprocessing of Error records from Automatic Goods Movements)? Does the system keep a log of this action?

People in the factory sometimes delete (deliberately or by mistake) records from COGI instead of processing them. It causes a problem because the goal is to have this list CLEAN.

I don't see any history of this deletion, so it's hard to find out what really happened with the record.

Any suggestions or alternatives?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please refer this thread,

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies.

I will read on the implementation of SAP Note 309050 and see whether this is a feasible solution. We are using SAP Version 6.0 so apparently only the logging needs to be activated.

The people do need access to COGI, because they are the ones meant to reprocess the records. They just need to be aware that deleting the records is not the right way to do this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fernando,

in standard this is not possible. We provide a modification 309050 to activate the protocol of COGI records, if you need it you can activate this temporary.

Maybe you should prevent the deletion at all? Badi Workorder_goodsmvt methode COGI_AUTHORITY_CHECK should be helpfull then.

Regards,

Sabine

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as far as I know

there is no any history log in COGI (if someone just deleted an error record)

it must be definately impact on COSTING (FI-CO)

you probably might to explain factory guys DO NOT delete cogi items (and contact support person) or just

remove the role/profile which has COGI transaction - to not allow run COGI for them)

good luck