Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No of documents returned in doc search

former_member270678
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am doing a search on contracts in ISA. When I click the 'Go' button I get a message 'More than 100 documents found for this selection criteria. Narrow your search. '.

How do I remove this error. Is this conig?. I want to return all the documents in the system instead of limiting them to 100.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

I am 'contracts' in the search for value drop down and 'Reference no' in the 'ID type' field.

We are using SAP CRM2007.

Regards

'

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

Open your XCM setting of B2B ISA or B2C ISA.

Go to Components>Customer>Shop and check whether you have created any component here. if yes then check value of the parameter documentsearch.name it should be one from values SearchCriteria_B2B_Contracts, SearchCriteria_B2B_Sales etc...

Now open generic-searchbackend-config.xml file in SAP area or you can extend it in Customer area.

Search relevant config id as you are on crm 7.0 you should look for <config id="crmbasket_crmtemplate"> then try to find proper property-group like * <property-group name="SearchCriteria_B2B_Contracts" useSearchRequestMemory="true">*

search for maxHitsToSelect="100" under property group and change it to maximum number like 1000 or you can try to set it to "0" to display all search result. Also you can try to add maxHitsToSelect="0" or maxHitsToSelect="1000" into

<allowedValue value="CONTRACT" description="b2b.status.shuffler.key1val4" resultlistName="contract_resultlist_B2B" maxHitsToSelect="1000" default="true"/>

I hope this will help you to resolve your issue.

Regards.

eCommerce Developer

Answers (0)