cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in mb5b movement type being reset

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

whenever i am using mb5b report and entering movement type.when i try to execute the report, i get this warning message saying "movement type is reset".message no. m7298.

could u tell me why this is happening?

regards

rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you run MB1b it gives closing and opening stock balance of material. IF you double click on the line it will give material movements in that period. If you give movement type in the selection screen system shows the documents with only that movement type. But stock will be same.

Regards

Antony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its a warning message you can ignore that.

It is to indicate that you are changing the variant for that report.

Cheers

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi arun ,

thnx for prompt reply..could u plzz explain a lil more abt the "variant changing" part of report.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rahul,

Check what stock type option you have choosen, Movement type will allow with option "Storage Loc./Batch Stock"

Pls rate if useful

Tks

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx mani...so do u mean tht it is allowed for batch stock/storage sock?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

Yes, it work with that option only and you will not able to get values for that qty.

Hope this information will help you.

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mani,

why valuation type doesn't take movement type in mb5b?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rahul,

In standard the option is not given, in-case if required you can copy the program and modify to your requirement with the help of your ABAPer. Its Possible.

And valuation type is more over to differentiate the valuation for a material so in standard they not given with option of "Storage/Batch Stock"

Mani