Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is a table containing sales order and the contract it refers to

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a following problem (ECC6.0):

A sales order is created in VA03 and referenced to a contract. I need to locate the table or tables (or FM) which contains the information of the sales order number and the contract number.

Problem with VA03 is that I can see both numbers in the document flow screen; i.e. sales order (Doc.no) is xxxxx and the Preced.Doc field contains the contract number. However, this is only an ALV view. I cannot get anywhere from the program SAPMV75F.

I have checked table VBAK and it contains most of dat but not the link itself as it has any sales document. I need to have an entry containing the link between a given sales order (+item) and the contract.

Instead of creating with "Create with reference" and select Contract (which you need to refer to), the system is defined so that contract is used with a hierarchy customer. Debugging of creating did not help as the linking was conducted in the background without activation of debugging screen. I'm not an SD and no experience with contract.

Help is highly appreciated,

Pipsa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The field VBAK-GUEBG is used for valid from and valid to date,

you can find the Preceding and Subsequent sales and distribution document under table 'VBFA'.

under SMOD, you can find below exit use for Contract data modification:

V45W0001 Function module exit for copying sales header data into

items.

This enhancement contains the user exit:

- EXIT_SAPLV45W_001

regards

Vivek.

Edited by: Vievk Vardhan on Jan 29, 2010 3:13 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get these details in "VBFA" T.Code.

Goto the T.Code "SE11/SE16".

Enter the table name as "VBFA".

Pass the "sales document number" into the field "VBELN(Follow-on document)".

Execute.

You will get the preceeding document number from the field "VBELV(Preceding document number)".

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out in table VBFA

Kapil