Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery not creating in VL10B in intercomapny STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on inter comapny STO.

i created all config , master data all r fine.

I am able to craete PO with doc type NB and can see shipping tab in STO.

When i execute VL10B system not showing any STO PO.

So not able to craete delivery.

Request your input.

Thansk

A.Gururajan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Achuthan,

Look at your delivery tab. Ensure that all appropriate fields are populated.

Now, look at the Delivery creation date on the shipping tab. When you run VL10, you need to ensure that this date is included in your initial date range selection.

Rgds,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked that it is ok.

The delivery craetion tab will be upadted once u do delivery.

In VL10b system not showing the craeted STO PO

Pl reply

Thanks

A.Gururajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Achuthan,

Actually, I was talking about the delivery creation FIELD in the delivery tab. This must be populated before you can deliver the STO.

When you run VL10B, the first thing that happens is that it selects appropriate deliverable STOs. One of the criteria on the VL10B selection screen is the 'Deliv. Creation date'. If you have any parameter entered here, it will be looking for STOs which have a Delivery creation date (Delivery tab) that meets the selection criteria.

Try running with no date at all on the VL10B selection screen. Also, leave shipping point blank. This will tell you if Deliv creation date is the issue. On the VL10B purchase order and material tabs, ensure that nothing is in here. You can narrow the search later, once you have convinced yourself that VL10B can find any STO.

Rgds,

DB49

Edited by: Dogboy49 on Jan 30, 2010 5:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for reply.

Actually in VL10B when i execute without any data also it is not pulling any STO.

I want to know is tehre any prerequisities for delievr creation like confirmed qty etc..??

Plr eply

Thanks

A.Gururajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Achuthan,

Confirmation of the STO is not required. However, you must be able to pass the Delivery ATP check. Ensure that you have enough supply elements to pass the Delivery ATP. You can review availability by using CO09, checking rule B, in the supplying plant. If the STO is account assigned (MTO or WBS) then enter the appropriate data in the lower box as well.

If you have gotten NO STOs using the VL10B settings that I gave you, then it is also possible that you have not yet fully configured deliveries. On the Shipping tab on your STO, the following fields should be populated.

Delivery type

Shipping Point

Shipping Condition

Loading Group

Sales Org

Dist Channel

Customer

Delivery Creation date

Rgds,

DB49