cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global label Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created all req data for GLM for Goods Receipt Scenario.

Now I am trying to Print the lable via CBGL_MP01 - Label Printing

meanwhile i have cheked the error log which is as below

I000 C:\Program Files\EHS\WWI\wwi_genserver_sh1_syn\l00000000000000000023.doc

I000 28.01.2010

I000 10:26:25

I000 Resolve-DLL : 3.2 / 2.7B SP18; 2005,110,96,345; C:\Program Files\EHS\WWI\WWIRES32.dll; 19.09.2008 12:15

I000 Configuration : C:\Program Files\EHS\WWI\WWI.INI

I000 GLM Labeling : 3.2 / 2.7B SP18; 1,0,54,1; C:\Program Files\EHS\WWI\WwiLabel.dll; 19.09.2008 12:15

E615 Report Type 'EHS_REPORT' not supported by GLM.

I000 10:26:26

can anybody give me solution for error Report Type 'EHS_REPORT' not supported by GLM.

could you pleas guide me how to resolve this?

Regards,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your error is coming because you want to print a report with the label print transaction.

To define if your document is a report or a label this is done when you design the label in the transaction CG42.

By default if you don't redimention your page you create a report and not a label, in order to create a label you have to click on the button create label in cg42 (in design screen) this button looks like a letter.

Define your label size, then check..

Release your report template and then do the other steps that you did, this this the printing should work.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Dear Sebastien !!

Appriciating your knowlege level !!

Regards

Amol

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

You can still print the labels with the tcode : CBGL_MP01 with template as report with following settings:

1) In customizing Specify Label Categories under Global label management, you have defined Label categories.

2) In Label data view of Material master you have maintained Label categories under Labeling Specification and either a Label size or Generation variant maintained for that label caegory. Generation variant has the Application object assigned as Label Stock.

This label stock has information about Label categories, Label size, material, validity area etc. And your report template is assigned to the Generation variant.

3) Use the Label category defined in the Material master view, in your Generation variant Report category.

So when you run the tcode: CBGL_MP01, system checks the above settings and give you the posible reports in Label tree.

Anyone,

Pls. correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Niraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

the above details are perfect

and please assign the label stock in CG2B

CG2B--->Application objects--> assign your label stock here

please let me know if you have any questions and i can look around that

Regards

Swapna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Amol Joshi,

This is due to the fact that you didn't create a label, this message tells you that the reports (A4 doc) cannot be printed out of transaction CBGL_MP01.

You have to create a label to be able to use this transaction (use the create label function in CG42)

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastien,

firstly thanks for the reply..

Could you pleae elabore your answer

below is the activity i have done

1. Create template in CG42--- checke for syntax and is in RELEASED State now

2. Assigned Gen Varient in CG2B and Selected Report Category LABEL

3. Label Data view maintain in Material master for Report Category LABEL

4. Goods Receipt

5. CBGL_MP01 - Label Printing