cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction History hyperlinks in ERP Transactions in CRM 70

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a situation at my client site where I cannot launch the hyper links of the documents in the "transaction history" tab of the ERP Sales Order. I know that those hyper links are the ERP document flow documents. E.g ., when i click on the outbound delivery document number , all I get is blank frame with title" ERP Outbound Delivery Display"

What are my options to show the ERP documents under the transaction history tab of the ERP Sales Order.

I have an idea on how these can be displayed. I was thinking of configuring the ITS and the transaction launcher to launch the ERP documents under the transaction history . But is this my only option?

Or is there some config that i am missing which would display the ERP documents " Outbound Delivery" , "Goods delivery reciept" , "invoice" etc automatically when I click on the document number (which is a hyperlink), without going thru all this ITS/transaction launcher configuration.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

i think the transaction launcher config should be already there for this standard docflow.

Please check transaction CRMS_IC_CROSS_SYS.

There should be an entry for SSCMLOGSYS which leads to the ERP system.

The standard config works as i know with this entry SSCMLOGSYS .

Best regards

Manfred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manfred,

That was a good quick check. I have already made sure that the sscmlogsys value and the its url were setup correct. But when I click on the outbound delivery document number , I still see a blank frame with title " ERP Outbound Delivery Display". Any more checks or suggestions.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

please change the URL for

SSCMLOGSYS 'your ERP logical system' as follows and it should work.

'http://app server:port/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/!?transaction=IC_LTXE&okcode=ICEXECUTE'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik and Manfred,

I did do that and also made sure all the necessary bd97, we20 entries , rfc entries are done.

All tat kept in place brings me only one step ahead, where i get to the SAP GUI( easy access menu) of the ECC and message at the bottom stating " Transaction ICEXECUTE does not exist".

Any more ideas guys.

Thanks,

Ravi

robert_segarra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Make sure that the RFC user has authorization to the IC_LTXE. Check SAP Note 1139385.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Marga_MRM
Participant
0 Kudos

For CRM EPh 3 Please check notes:

2206196 - Open ERP transactions fails with blank screen via transaction history

2134816 - Displaying subsequently linked ERP objects fails

Marga Ribes

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had a exact same issue, we created a new mapping called ERP by copying SSCMLOGSYS and it solved the issue.

All standard doc flows looks at the mapping ERP.

try this and see if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had tried to copy to ERP, but still not display the ECC transaction.

The error : transaction type ICEXECUTE does not exist..

Pls Help,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

Not sure if you can check note 1360904 in ECC system if this can help.

Thanks.

Anil