cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to service.sap.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we get access to service.sap.com? We have come across many references which point to this site, but couldn’t get access to it. The site is a portal to all SAP’s customer/partner support. It requires a customer or installation number to register for a new account. The installation number comes with purchased SAP productions such as SAP R/3.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can get access to the service.sap.com if you sign up for a DPA contract which is usefull if you use any SAP hosted system.

You will also get access to the service.sap.com once you complete the certification successfully.

In case you need any specific information on the serve.sap.com do let me know I will try to get it for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done my certification in SAP-FICO, but i got SD related job in the organisation. I have access to service.sap.com can I get SD config from the same. Please guide me how to do that.

rmukeshgupta
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

When you completed your certification, you would have recieved a S-User ID from SAP Education. You can use this S-User ID to log on to the SAP Service Marketplace. If you have not received your S-USer ID, please request for the same from [SAP Education|education@sap.com]

You can also use the S-User ID that your employer has for the installation. To know more about the same, please contact your Super admin in your organization.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Mukesh