cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of calc. and resticted key figures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I need to delete all calc. und restr. key figures from cubes which are not used in any query. I have a lot of such a key figures that why I am looking for some ABAP programm for it. Do you have any ideas?

Thanks and Regards

Erwin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please gothrough OSS note 792779 , hope it is helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Mark Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

RSZELTDIR - Directory of the reporting component elements

you can find the list of caluculated key figures and restricted keyfigures using this table

enter CKF or RKF value in field DEFTP - Definition type of an element and assign selection option Query name = ' ' .

get the element uid of objects that are not assigned to the query and pass the value to the table RSZCOMPDIR based on the query name you can delete the entries from both the tables.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You have to write new ABAP report for it with combinations of multiple tables ..most of them starts with RSZ*.

There is some function module like RSZ_QUERY_DEFINITION or similar to that. If you can go through that sure you will get an idea of interrelated tables for query components.

First you need to get list of calculated / restricted key figures from RSZCOMDIR table; Then you can filter this list for your info provider. Then get list of queries from your info provider; By this way you can get list of keyfigures which are not used in any of the reports.

But i would recommend you to delete them Only from query designer as you can cross check whether it is not impacting any of you structure or query components.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You plz check in the Table RSZGLOBV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check Program COMPONENT_REORG

regards,

Shashank