cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with 2LIS_02_SCN and 2LIS_02_CGR

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have installed the Purchasing cubes from business content and with it 5 Data/InfoSources. While 3 of them [ITM, SGR and SCL] are extracting data, the 2 mentioned in the subject line do not extract any data. I created the setup tables via "Purchasing - Perform Setup", but only 3 setup tables were filled. I checked in RSA7 - all 5 DataSources are there. The extractor checker [RSA3] did not retrieve any data for the 2 extractors, but then the setup tables were not filled and the checker uses them.

What am I missing? Is it possible that these 2 extractors only retrieve data when R/3 is customized in a certain way or certain functionalities are used in R/3??

Any tip is welcome

Arno Ghedina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing the same situation as Amo had faced.

Plus the all the steps mentioned in this thread are used by me too.

But even me facing the problem/issue.

I checked the R/3 table EKES i.e. Vendor Confirmations and found that the number of records are zero.

Does it mean that only if the R/3 table EKES has records i.e. confirmations the above mentioned extractors will pull data??

Kindly let me know if my analysis is on correct track and I need to ask the R/3 team to create few confirmations so that it can be extracted in BW.

(Currently i m working in development server)

- Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arno,

You are missing the customization of LO Data Extraction (Transaction LBWE). You must activate the extraction structures and initializate them.

Regards,

Andreu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everything is done in LBWE. First the DataSources were created in SBIW, then activated in LBWE, then I created the setup tables - however only 3 setup tables are getting filled. 1 setup table [for 2LIS_02_ITM] has no values for 0PROCESSKEY and therefore the data is deleted in the START routine of the UpdateRules. I looked up OSS notes 353042 and 315880 and installed what was suggested there, but this did not help either.

So I must miss something in customizing, but don't know what.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure any one of industry sector is selected in settings under purchasing.

Menu is as below

In SBIW

Setting for Appl specfic datasource->Logistics->Setting:Purchasing->Determine Industry sector.

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentioned I have performed all the steps which includes the stpe of selecting the Industry Sector i.e. Standard

- Amit