cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping conditions in Contracts not copied over to sales order w/ref

Former Member
0 Kudos

In standard SAP the shipping conditions are pulled in from the Sold-to party's customer master unless the shipping conditions are hard coded in the sales order type, in which case they overrule the shipping conditions of the sold-to.

A client enters contracts (CQ) with their customers and creates sales orders with reference to these contracts. The shipping conditions within these contracts are different from those on the Sold-to master record. The client wants the shipping conditions from the contract to flow through to the sales orders created with reference to the contract (instead of the system currently getting them from the sold-to). I do not believe this is standard functionality but I want to be absolutely sure before I respond to the client and tell them that we will have to create a custom routine in copy control to achieve this from the contract.

Other than tweaking copy control routines is there any way the system can be configured so that the shipping conditions from the Contract (CQ) header get pulled in when a sales order is created with reference to the CQ contract?

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

SJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

whenver you create any sales document with reference to any document then the values from the document are always copied from the referred document through copy control meaning the haeder data through the order type, the item through the item category and so on. so in any case the easiest way and the most effectivr way is to go to T Code VTAA and tweak the copy control.

regards

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whatever be the shipping conditions in contracts that can be flow to sales order,

Please check your input, if you mentioned in sales document then remove from there - VOV8

Also check in copy controll - VTAA

CQ to OR at header level

Copy requirement - 001

Tickmark to complete refrance

Kapil