cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit center XXXX/9999does not exist for 31.01.2010

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting this error when i am doing confirmation.. that Profit center XXXX/9999 does not exist for 31.01.2010.

If i check in KE52 the profit center 9999 is not found.neither in KE53..

If that profit center is not there in the system,then why is that error message says that.. Where is the prof center 9999 linkd in production ord confirmation..

Please help me out

For information: I am doing the confirmation in plant aaaa,whereas we also have a plant yyyy extended now.. Is there anyway to find whether this profit center is linked with the second plant.. If yes how can we find that out

Edited by: karthick PP on Feb 9, 2010 4:32 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Are you entering the correct Profit Centre ? XXXX/9999 means it is combination of profit centre /year .I hope 9999 is not your Profit Centre .

During the Confirmation , the Cost centre -Profit centre combination (OKENN) , based on work centre assingment (CR02- Costing Tab ) in operartion plays imporant role with in validity date.

Please check the following :

1.Check KE52 with proper Profit Centre -Analysis Period .I hope it has be to reniewed .

2.Check OKENN , what is the cost centre assingned to that Profit centre so that u can cheked the point no 1

3.Check in CR02 with the work centre -Cost tab Cost Centre and validity .

Revert and come back .

Regards

JH

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Message no KM700 Profit center does not exist ??

Go to KE53 and check the Dates for the Pofit center whether its valid or not.

If its not valid, Go to KE52, Change the date, actiivate the Profit center take hlep from FI person.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr.Brahmankar

PLease read my post clearly..

I am telling that the profit center is not found in the system.If its not found then how could i change the date os whatever.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you didnot have my profit center 9999 in KE52 means It is not define and not assign to the controlling area. Please recreate and check it.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

haha,,, I think u didn't get him.. He is saying if there is no one named "XXXX/9999",where does da system get to know this name?

check OKE5, u may find "9999" in Dummy Profit Center. So msg acutually means u don't hv profit center "9999" created rather than "XXXX/9999".

Pls kindly check.

Edited by: mis_karen on Mar 18, 2010 3:54 PM

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check The profit center validity and also check it is assigned to company code. and analysis data for it also

or try to change the validity of profir center.

check and revert

Regards

Anupam Sharma

Edited by: anupam sharma on Feb 9, 2010 10:07 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear anupam sharma,

I am telling that the profit center is not found in he system .. Then how could i change the validity or something else..