cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling agreement full cycle??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii

Can anybody explain me step by step with transaction code for Scheduling agreement.

Full cycle with account transaction and accounting documents being generated in system , with vendor payment transaction.

One by one transaction - full cycle .

thanks

SAP-MM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pardeep_malik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

1. SAP Menu u2192 Logistics u2192 Materials Management u2192 Material Masteru2192 Material u2192 Create General u2192 Immediately

In order for you to be able to generate both forecast and JIT delivery schedules, the JIT delivery schedule indicator in the Purchasing view of the material master record must have the value 1.

2. Change vendor master record in such a way that when ascheduling agreement with release documentation is created for plant 1000 for e.g.,the release creation profile ABCD is defaulted from the vendor master record.

a) SAP Menu u2192 Logistics u2192 Materials Management u2192 Purchasing u2192Master Data u2192 Vendor u2192 Purchasing u2192 Change (Current)

You can define the release creation profile in the plant-specific purchasing data (Alternative Data). The field is located among the default values for the material.

3. The agreement begins as of today's date and is valid for two years. The agreement is valid for plant 1000. The target quantity is 100,000 pc. You have negotiated a price of 78 EUR per pc. Deliveries are received into storage location 0001. Before saving the scheduling agreement, branch to Additional Data and verify that the release creation profile ABCD and the

JIT delivery schedule indicator have been adopted from the vendor master record and material master record, respectively. In the additional data, enter the planned delivery time of two days.

a) SAP Menu u2192 Logistics u2192 Materials Management u2192 Purchasing u2192Outline Agreement u2192 Scheduling Agreement u2192 Create u2192 Vendor Known

Choose the agreement type LPA in order to be able to send FRC and JIT delivery schedules to your vendor.

Access the additional data via Item u2192 More Functions u2192 Additional Data.

4. SAP Menu u2192 Logistics u2192 Materials Management u2192 Purchasing u2192 Outline Agreement u2192 Delivery Schedule u2192 Maintain

Select the item and choose Item u2192 Delivery schedule.

give the qty and time and date.

Hope Help U !

Regards,

Pardeep malik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiii

Can u explain me with transaction codes .

And how exactly the payment procees has been done for vendor.

Any special payment has to be made ???

Explain on this ..

Thanks

SAP-MM

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ME31L is to create Sheduling agreement

ME38 is to maintain schedule lines

Me84 to release schedule lines

MIGO Goods Receipt.

MIRO Invoice against received qty.

Payment same as normal PO cycle.

pardeep_malik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Payment is same as PO payment against Invoice via MIRO. there is not difference.

But GR vai MIGO will be as per your delivery schedule.

Create ME31L....

The delivery dates will be maintained in ME38 ref the SA which are called delivery schedules

With release documentation- after creating the delivery schedules you need to create SA release using ME84.

Hope Help U !

Regards,

Pardeep Malik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

ME31L - Vendor Known ( Creation of SA)

ME38 - Maintain deliver scedule

ME35L - Release for doc typr LPA

Then MIGO and TheN MIRO and payment to vendor ( same procedure as PO)

Answers (0)