cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't enter to iView com.sap.km.IndexingMonitorDetails

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone... !!!

I can't enter to the iView com.sap.km.IndexingMonitorDetails from a custom role. The role is a copy with delta link of system_admin.

What am I missing??

Thanks a lot!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you say you can't enter... what do you mean? Are you getting an error? Perhaps it is a permissions setting, eventhough you have copied the role via delta link the PCD content may still be protected via permissions to the PCD folders... check your permissions.

BRgds,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I am getting an error, I checked the log and it said access denied.

But I can enter directly to the iView and not through the index monitoriong when clicking the name of an index. It´s really weird!!

The error is:

"Portal runtime error.

An exception occurred while processing your request. Send the exception ID to your portal administrator.

Exception ID: 09:32_11/02/10_0012_21125550

Refer to the log file for details about this exception."

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the defaultTrace for more info about the error.

Personally I would suspect that the safety level for tyis iview is set to "high_safety" and the user does not have the super_admin role.

You can add this user/role to this security zone (System Admin -> Permissions -> Security Zones -> "high_safety" -> add role/user -> mark as "user").

Hope this helps,

Romano

Former Member
0 Kudos

It didn't work neither :S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi... it really does sound like a permissions error. In my expreience the Access Denied message usually mean permissions. All I can say is recheck all the permissons for all PCD objects in your role. Remember that iViews in a role are different from iViews on their own.

BRgds,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

post the defaultTrace log. Without info we cannot help - we can only guess...

Romano