Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pbm in updating picked quantity in VL03N using SD_DELIVERY_UPDATE_PICKING "

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

I need to update the picked quantity in VL03N transaction against a material item. Im trying the BAPIs

WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE_2 and

SD_DELIVERY_UPDATE_PICKING

for updating the picked quantity.

But both these is not updating old picked quantity with the new quantity what i mentioned in the delivery item table.

For example, the picked quantity is stored as 4 for a material item in VL03. Now in my BAPI i specify the picked quantity as '2'.

But this BAPI is not chaging the old picked quantity 4 to 2.

Instead it adds 2 with 4 and it updates the quantity as 6 in the picked quantity column.

Im passing the following values to the BAPI 'SD_DELIVERY_UPDATE_PICKING'.

VBKOK_WA-VBELN_VL = '15907164'.

VBKOK_WA-VBELN = '13904406'.

SYNCHRON = 'X'.

IF_ERROR_MESSAGES_SEND = 'X'.

VBPOK_TAB-VBELN_VL = '15907164'.

VBPOK_TAB-POSNR_VL = '000020'.

VBPOK_TAB-VBELN = '13904406'.

VBPOK_TAB-POSNN = 'J'.

VBPOK_TAB-VBTYP_N = 'J'.

VBPOK_TAB-MATNR = 'FD1531Z'.

VBPOK_TAB-PIKMG = '2'. "Old picked quantity is 4. I want to update this with 2.

append vbpok_tab.

But this FM, adds the old picked quantity with the new quantity which i mentioned.

Pls tell me why this pbm arisises. How the quantity can be updated correctly in the transaction

Regards,

Shanthi

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

not answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shanti,

Have you find any solution for the problem you specified? I got the same issue right now... I want to modify the old picked quantity with the new value.

The function module SD_DELIVERY_UPDATE_PICKING and WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE_2 are adding old picked quantity + new value. can you please let me know if you find any solution.

Pallavi

0 Kudos

HI,

I have used BDC for updating the old quantity with the new quantity.