cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0FI_GL_4 Data Source

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, I activated this data source but it dosn't show customer number. I mean, I can see all GL accounts and related data but I want to see customer number at the same row. how can I do this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge there in no customers in 0Fi_gl_4 . so need to enhance the data source or u need to install customer datasources.

Regards

sivaraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually, bseg have customer ID and related GL account. but, there isn't any customer ID field within 0FI_GL_4. is there any bseg based data source that have customer ID and gl account at the same time?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to implement 0fi_ar_4,3 you will get customer details

Regards

sivaraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, do you have info about 0FI_GL_14 data source? it looks fine...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/49/5700570223413085021a8b4ef1087a/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my system does not contain ...._14 check SAP.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

my system doesn't have too. I'm using 0FI_AR_4 but it doesn't show vat related gl accounts. it looks just only customer accounts. 0FI_GL_4 uses bseg table. can I enhance without using abap? I mean, can I easily enhance customer field of the bseg table to the 0FI_GL_4. I found an information but it is a little complicated.

"Use 0FI_GL_4 if you don;t have all the fields you want from BSEG - then use the CI_BSIS include attached to extraction structure (check OSS)

In the CI_BSIS include you can add any field from BSEG as long as you give it it's proper field name

This is the one of the only occasions you don't specify ZZ to begin your field names!

THe way it works is that it extracts data from two views based on BKPF/BSEG and then BKPF/BSEG/BWFIAEDAT (which is a BW specific table implemented via a SAP standard BADI which tracks proper changes to BSEG records - the change date in BKPF can;t be trusted for this!)

Then once this data has been extracted - the function module then loops aroudn the records of the extractor against BSEG doing a move-corresponding ..

.. and thus automatically picking up your CI_BSIS include fields without you having to cmod the extractor

"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ah! one of my posts!

Okay tell me exactly what you want to see - can you show me and example of your finance journal and what you want

e.g. this is a standard customer posting

dr   customer/debtor    117.50
cr   revenue                 100.00
cr  vat                          17.50

Do you want to see the customer on the revenue line?

Is it available in BSEG on the revenue line or not?

If it isn't no problem we can solve that as well (it will be painful but we can do it)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon, your post are very helpfull.

in my system, there are discount related accounts which began 603. I'm trying to get related documant list simply. firstly, I tried from 0FI_AR_4 data source, but it doesn't get 603 discount accounts. so, I activated 0FI_GL_4 and got the data related with 603*. but, there isn't any customer identifier within 0FI_GL_4. I'm trying to enhance this data source with customer ID. are there any standard ways for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure - firstly check bseg for the discount lines and see if the customer field has been filled for you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the R/3 tables BSEG/BKPF have data.

-Vikram