cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiscal Year variant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My client fiscal year starts from Sep to Aug and fiscal weeks starts from Friday to Thuday. Also, my client wants his both DP & SNP data views to be displayed in Fisacal weeks for first year and then in fiscal months (total 2 years is future horizon). Also, for reporting purpose we want the data to be saved in calweek, calmonth, fiscal week & fiscal month. I tried so many ways to meet this requirement with fiscal year variants in SBP & TBP but didnt suceed. When I tried always my data views are displaying in calweeks not fiscal weeks. My fiscal year variant is ZM (12periods) and fiscal weeks is ZW (53 periods & 2 special periods) are avialble. Could any tell me in detail how I need to define SBP & TBP in order to meet this requirement. We are using SCM 7.0

Thanks,

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Naveen

sarvesh_rathore
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please let me know how You resolved the problem.

I am facing a similar one.

Thanks,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can not have both fiscal months and fiscal weeks in the same time bucket profile. So business agreed to have fiscal weeks through out the planning horizon with fiscal weeks.

More ever, we need to keep 'P' for fiscal period instead of M or W in the time bucket profile.

Thanks,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client fiscal year starts from Sep to Aug and fiscal weeks starts from Friday to Thuday. Also, my client wants his both DP & SNP data views to be displayed in Fisacal weeks for first year and then in fiscal months (total 2 years is future horizon). Also, for reporting purpose we want the data to be saved in calweek, calmonth, fiscal week & fiscal month. I tried so many ways to meet this requirement with fiscal year variants in SBP & TBP but didnt suceed. When I tried always my data views are displaying in calweeks not fiscal weeks. My fiscal year variant is ZM (12periods) and fiscal weeks is ZW (53 periods & 2 special periods) are avialble. Could any tell me in detail how I need to define SBP & TBP in order to meet this requirement. We are using SCM 7.0

Please help me

Thanks,

Naveen