cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2lis_11_vascl - during delta loading PSA show 12 records for one Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have 2lis_11_vascl its daily delta loading in PSA last load for one sales document have 12 records but I checked in R/3 side for that sales there is no changed for that one its newly brand sales after load i see the 12 records for that sales in PSA with same values for all fields but recordno have get chanaged . I checked the ROCANCEL it is blank in PSA and just debug the sales in RSA3 it also show 12 records . FYI this issue happen recently only in producation.

Pls let me know where can i check and how can i correct the PRB.

Thanks for urs advance help...

ALEX

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thanks,I checked with customer also they dont change anything with the sales document.

They just add the new schedule line for those document, we already did selective deletion and loading process also.

But our concern its not happen again in the system, did u have any solution for this pls let me know..

Thanks for ur advance help...

ALEX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Really it strange, how it was happend, even u are saying that even in rsa3 it is showing 12 records in debug mode only.

but table level it is showing one record again theer is no update rocancel indicator.

may be uare going with the serilized delta?

if it is the case some times if the customer mad changes it takes as new record but in ur case it is not happening. can u check with u ruser.

then in bw side u may know the things

do the selective deletion of those records and do the load of that particular record.

Thanks &Regards,

Sathish