cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Percentage issue with column

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am having issues with a column in my report I am developing. The formula for the column is:

=Sum([Condition1] In([Condition2]))/Sum([Condition1] In( [Condition3]))

Now, we already have a version of this report in production. The version I am developing shows 100.00% for data in all cells of this column. The prod version shows the correct varying percentages for each row (74.56%, 3.5%, etc.). Any suggestions as to how I can produce the correct data on my dev report? The formatting and formula are the same in both prod and dev.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos
 =Sum(Condition1 In(Condition2))/Sum(Condition1 In( Condition3)) 

As per the context syntax definition, the only context operator that can be within the aggregator paranthesis is ForEach. The input context will be placed outside the aggregator.

=Sum([measure] ForEach [Dimension]) 

or

=sum([measure]) in ([input context]) in [output context]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two things that you can check. Check if the merging of dimensions is in sync with the prod report and also check if there are any report level filters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have walked through the same problem too ... but never got a fix. Did you try foreach() function???

A round about way is to use breaks instead of sections... but i do not remember if it addressed the problem completely.

If you can share any other fixes it would be v.helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please confirm if the report points to the same data or does the data also have dev and prod environments.

If there are different environments, then please check if the development data is in sync with production data.

Thanks,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the report does point to the same data.