Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Substance from DG Handling for SVT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello EH&S Experts,

I would like to know if I´m right, so following situation:

We have implemented the EH&S Submodule Dangerous Goods Management, we don´t have a data provider for the substances.

Our current configuration is that we have the substances for as Spec. Type LS_UN_SUB. For each substance we have created a classification DG_CL_SUB where the materials are linked.

Now, we create the DG Master Records with the transaction DGE5. So everything is good.

Now I get a further requirement, to check if it is possible to implement the Substance Volume Tracking (SVT) in EH&S.

So, my question now is: is it possible to use the existing substances (LS_UN_SUB) for the SVT?

Or do I have to create new substances?

The main problem is that we don´t have a data provider and we create everything manually.

Thank you in advance and best regards.

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas

you can not use LS_UN_SUB specifications whcih you have generated to handle DG topics to handle the SVT topic. Normally you will use either the PURE_SUb or the LIST_SUBs in SVT.

PLease refer to data model on online help or SAP Note 905726 regarding SVT.

With best regards

C.B.

There is a chapter "Substance Volume Tracking " in online help of SAP. Here you will find basic information regarding this.

Keep in mind: based on you rSAP release you have further options in SVT. With Enhancement PAckage 5 new functionaliyt is available in this area

Edited by: Christoph Bergemann on Feb 28, 2010 12:44 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

What Christoph said is right we can use LIST_SUB for maintaining data relevant to SVT not LS_UN_SUB, i miss typed it, sorry for the confusion.

Regards

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

You can use the created LS_UN_SUB by maintaining all the data in the property tree and in the relevant customizing activities accordingly.

Regards,

Ravindra