cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training cancellation - based on actions in IT0000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

When a staff leaves the organization(resignation-action) , the person tagged to any future course , after the resignation the org unit and controlling area tagged to the person(course run(BE)) in training module becoming null. How can we control this. Pls advise. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karunakar,

I have usually triggered a notification to all administrators (payroll, time, PA and training). This is to consider cases where permanent employees are retained as contractors or part time employees even though they resign and as a result still have to attend training.

If you want it to be automated it can possibly be done with the PA user exit - PBAS0001.

Regards,

Priya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Priya,

Thanks for the reply. But my scenario is different.

Eg:

1. Staff supposed attending course on 03.03.2010.(Internally the staff tagged to org unit,cotrolling area)

2. When staff resigns(after resignation action) on 22.02.2010, the org unit and controlling area becoming null in PSV1.

Can we control this through any configuration in trg module, even after resignation happens the person still tagged to the course with controlling area and org unit. pls advise.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There isn't any configuration that I am aware of in training that can do this for you.

Regards,

Priya.

former_member31620
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I guess your requirement can be met by using a Dynamic Action (Calling Routine).

Add your logic in a routine to cancel a participant from the courses whenever there is a change in "Employment Status" to withdrawn or use PA User Exit.

Hope this helps

Best Regards

Reddy