cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No DataSource for interactive reporting is replicated :

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to install Interactive reporting in CRM 7.0. According to the Best Practice I am done with C41.

My CRM Source Client is 504 and the BI Reporting Client is 312.

Problem:

Now at the end of Best Practice i tried to check my configuration with TCode /CRMBW/CONFIG_WIZARD in Client 504 and in Client 312 , In 504 there is still some warning messages But in Client 312 there is error related to DataSources Replication.

"DataSources for interactive reporting: delivered 34, replicated 0" This means no Datasources where replicated on the BI Reporting Client.

Due to this in 504 when I run RSA3 tcode for Datasource /CRMBW/OLTP_OPPORTUNITY_ITEM i get some records, but in reporting client no data is dispalyed in Datasource for Opportunity ( RSA1 - Infoprovider - CRM OLTP Opportunity Transaction Data).

On Web UI when i run the Report for "Accounts with Open Activities " No data is displyed , but there is a error " Details An exception has occurred during program processing" ..........How do i debug this ?

Troushoot:

Also would like to know that the RFC connection has to be Trusted and with suffix _T ? I made this change but even then invain..........

Please help me in this issue .....atleast i should be able to run the standard Reports listed on UI.

Thanks & Regards,

Jaya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

First of all, the config wizard /CRMBW/CONFIG_WIZARD has to run in the CRM client only, not in the BI client. If you run it in the BI client, this would imply that you are currently configuring the BI client itself as a source system, i.e. you are going to configure interactive reporting and CRM on the same client -- which is supposedly not what you plan to do.

When running the wizard, you should basically go through the messages from top to bottom. The wizard mainly automatically checks the steps that are described in the guide and provides direct links to the corresponding customizing transactions. You can verify and correct all yellow or red messages you get. Once everything is OK (no errors and only maybe some uncritical warnings remain), interactive reporting should be configured technically correct.

If you still see no data in your reports, this can have various reasons. First, you should check if your reporting user's org management assignment is correct, i.e. if he has a business partner assigned that is linked to the right org position. If you want to see all data of your team, you must be on a manager position. Otherwise, you only see data where you are assigned as employee responsible. There are other things to consider, e.g. authorizations.

Hope this helps,

Sven Kriebel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey !!!!

What a relief Thanks for the reply....... about the CONFIG WIZARD i was looking into BI Client as well , so after ur reply i just concentrated on CRM Client.

1. Additionally i did made the exsisting RFC Connection C24CLNT504 as Trusted on CRM Client .

2. In BP it is mentioned to take 3.x as the Datasource but i changed the selection to the other Datasource 7.0 may be it is compatible with 7.0 CRM.

3. Also since the RFC connection to source system was already created as C24CLNT504 , i used one more RFC connection as C24_504_T and C24_312_T ( suffix _T for Trusted connection keep the lenght of the RFC Variable with in 10 , this is to avoid the warning message to LOGSYS variable) , which I assigned to the Tcode SM30 Table SMOFPARSFA.

Anyways in all it was a good exercise for me ........... Now the CRM Interactive reports are showing up But is there any additional steps to be carried out for the BI Reports to exceute. What is the difference between CRM Interactive report and BI Reports ( does it fetch data from ERP) , beacuse our CRM System is integrated with ERP.

Thanks & Regards,

Jaya.

0 Kudos

I ran the config wizard /CRMBW/CONFIG_WIZARD, i am getting the errors "

No DataSource for interactive reporting is replicated" and "

BI query /CRMBW/CRM_C04I_Q001 is not active". Can you please advise me to correct the errors.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

I ran the config wizard /CRMBW/CONFIG_WIZARD, i am getting the errors "

No DataSource for interactive reporting is replicated" and "

BI query /CRMBW/CRM_C04I_Q001 is not active". Can you please advise me to correct the errors.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

GO to RSA1 in your reporting Client

BI content

choose Object Types

IN the middle select infocude double click select -Select Objects

Check your cube(/crmbw/crm-c041_q001)

transfer selection

in right window

select grouping as afterwards