Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posting idoc file into SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have idoc file 'ORDERS03' (.IDC format) in my PC and i want to post this in to SAP.

I found the program RSEINB00 to post the idoc file into SAP,but when i run program by give the path name 'C\doc...." it throws error showing "Error at OPEN 'C:\'.

Is it possible to post the idoc file from Presenatation server to SAP ?

If not ,can anyone help me to create a structure for my idoc file to upoload into application server?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

It will accept a file only from application server. So upload the IDOC data from presentation server to application server using CG3Z and test it.

Regards,

Chandra

0 Kudos

>

> It will accept a file only from application server. So upload the IDOC data from presentation server to application server using CG3Z and test it.

>

> Regards,

> Chandra

Thanks Chandra,

that issue is solved,but now when i executed the idoc file from application server it is showing the following error.

Pls help me to solve it.

EDI: Field MANDT in control record with value '500' is invalid

Message no. E0051

Diagnosis

When an IDoc was created, an error was identified in the control record. The value 500 in the field MANDT is invalid.

Procedure

Please check the control record of the IDoc.

0 Kudos

hi,

do you use client 500 ? if not , leave this field empty.

Another possible reason.

I know there a problems with uploading files to app. server with cg3z in case of unicode files.

Take a look at this file with AL11 tcode and check the entries, maybe there is a hidden # symbol or something else.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick answer.

but i could not find that control field MANDT 500 in the application server.

anyother way to find that field and rectify the error?

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved. i found the field and replaced with the exact client. thanks to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks