Oss note is the message that created from question or problem from customer to SAP. If there is any fix to SAP standard, it wil be attached to the note.
Ask your SAP administrator for the account. Then you can search or post an OSS note at [service.sap.com/support].
OSS message is a ticket customer create if they experience a problem with an SAP system. The message is forwarded to SAP Support for processing.
Customer messages are created in Solution Manager or in the Service Marketplace. The messages are forwarded to the SAP Customer Service System, where they are processed by SAP service employees. You can retrieve your recorded customer messages, their status and replies from SAP in your Inbox in SAP Support Portal.
Tips to follow in "Creating a perfect message".
- Record only one problem per message per SAP Note 50048
- Completeness and correctness of master data (contact name, phone number, etc.)
- Documentation of your analysis and SAP Note Search
- Detailed steps to reproduce the error, including transactions, input parameters, variants, etc.
- Open the remote connection and provide remote logon data
- If possible reproduce the problem with the User ID you are providing in the message. This would eliminate any authorization issues
- Create a u201Cmeaningfulu201D short text (error-related information)
- Selection of appropriate priority level according to SAP Note 67739
- Selection of appropriate component area (as specific as possible)
- Check the status of the message regularly for an update from SAP
If you follow these factors above, then your messages will be effectively handled by SAP Support.