In material master Sales:Sales org 2 there are 5 material group.......for entering data in these field u need to customize in IMG for this path is
Logistic general material master-- -setting for key fields--data relevant for sales and distribution -
define material groups
here u can find 5 material group and configure it according to ur requirement
Edited by: Nitesh Hatizar on Feb 28, 2010 9:18 AM
Edited by: Nitesh Hatizar on Feb 28, 2010 9:20 AM
I went to your specified route and over there in feild selection group 54, all the five material groups werer there, i selected optinal for hawa, halb and fert and also maintained all five group types in logistics general->Materia master ->Settings for key feilds->Data relevant for SD.
When I goto MM01 and select any one material type then the option to select groups does not appear.
Please guide whether there is any other config activity pending to be done at my end?
As I understood from your question, You have maintained master data for those 5 material groups in configuration. But to add them to relevant material master you cannot see those 5 fields in the MM01/MM02 screen.
So I hope you have defined your material groups in below IMG Path.
Logistics - General / MateriaI Master / Settings for Key Fields / Data Relevant to Sales and Distribution / Define MateriaI Groups
So now let's see how to enable those fields for material master. It depends on the Material Type.
- First get the field Technical name by press F1 in the material master field
- Go to SPRO/ Logistics - General/ Material Master/ Assign Fields to Field Selection Groups
- Click on Field Name button
- Paste that copied Field Technical Name there & press Enter
- Highlight the Line & press Arrow button
- Select the Material Type (Eg: u201CFERTu201D) Using Position option from the grid
- If "Hide" is selected, then select, "Opt. Entry"
- Now come back to material master by calling MM02 again and check. You should be able to select those material groups there.