cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHS Compliance checks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement wherein I need to add 3 Docu checks i.e. DoNU, RoHS STR and Halogen STR in my report.

For each of the materials entered we have been told to detemine whether these checks are complete, incomplete or blank

(for no EHS Specification).

In the report that I am currently working on there are a few other compliance checks in place like JIG, GADSL etc For each of them there are number of statuses maintained like Not reviewed, not contained etc.

Can someone please advice how can the we determine whether these checks are in completed mode or not.

Thanks,

Arti.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arti,

I understand you are using CfP 2.2 or Latest SAP Product and REACh Compliance 2.0. If this is the case against each check you should see a traffic light status - green, red or grey indicating whether check is carried out or not.

To execute a check - nagivate to the Compliance workbench - /TDAG/CPM00. Select the substance for which you want to exeucte checks or for which check is already carried out.

During the search also system automatically shows the status of the check on the search screen

On the tabs like RoHS, JIG or GADSL you should see the traffic light status on the tab page showing the status of check .

On the Product if you select - you can also see detailed description and characteristics value like CHECK, compliance - yes / no

Thanks

Jayakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jayakumar,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please suggest any database table or FM that is returning this particular data, on compliance checks.

Thanks,

Arti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am not sure which software add on you are using like CfP 2.2 or SPRC 2.0,

Please check SPRO - SAP EHS --- Compliance for Products -

Specify Checks and Single Criteria, under each relevent check you will find the assigned function modules.

Thanks and Regards

Jayakumar