Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member479672
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yoshitada / Narasimham,

Please check below information which might help you on resolving this error:

SAP Note 304698

Check if the tables T042E, T012D are maintained in your system.

Go to T-cd:SU52 and check there is 'BUK'(parameter ID) or not.

If there is BUK, enter the Parameter value for BUK with CAPITAL letters.

Enter program 'RFFOJP_T' and push Execute button at t-cd:SE38.

On next screen, fill in 'Run date' and 'Identification feature' and set 'A:Display all screens' to field 'Posting session'.

Then, execute RFFOJP_T. You can process the transaction by push ENTER key, and check if any error messages are displayed.

This issue might occur if you run the program in any other language other than 'JA'. This is because the program uses some Japanese characters that are required in the ASCII file.

If you run the program in language JA this issue should not occur.

Also a missing customizing for posting of bank charge with program RRFOJP_T. Please complete your posting key customizing settings via FBZP for corresponding House bank T-cd: FBZP-> Edit-> Company code -> Bank charges (Japan)-> account determination

Here you have to set the Bank subacct's postkey and the Bank charge acc's postkey as the same as 50. Then you can run the print program without error.

If the transaction that you are using is selecting the information from the customer with withholding tax to determine the tax amount automatically please read the following information:

Clearing transactions like, for example F-44, F-32, FB05 'Transfer posting with clearing' are generally not relevant to withholding tax. Thus documents which were posted using clearing transactions do not contain any withholding tax information.There is also no withholding tax information transferred into the cleared documents.

Transactions relevant to withholding tax are FB01, FB60, FB70 or payment payment transactions like FBZ2, F110, FB05 (incoming payment and outgoing payment).Then in the clearing document withholding tax items are generated.

Only with the option 'Transfer posting with clearing' the withholding tax will not be calculated in FB05 transaction. In relation with the withholding tax calculation the system works as design.

Kind Regards,

Leo

narasimham_t
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Yoshitada-San,

I am facing the same issue, could you please let me know how did you solved the issue.

Thanks & Regards

Narasimham Thokala