SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Order - Order Confirmation - Labor Cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are integrating FM with Plant Maintenance Module in SAP ECC 6.0 and we are using BCS.

1. Order Confirmation

PM order is created and is assigned to Funds center. the time confirmation is posted in Plant Maintenance using t-code IW41 for the PM Order and the system is deriving the funds center and the commitment item. but the budget check is not happening.

2. Order Settlement

When the order is settled to CO Object, system is deriving the funds centes and commitment item but the budget check is not happening.

Could you please assist me as to how we can do budget check for Order confirmation(IW41) and Order settlement (KO88).

Best regards

Abishay Solomon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want FM budget check to be performed during internal CO action (e.g. settlement), you have to activate integration of FM-CO. IMG - Public Sector Management - Funds Management Government - Actual and Commitment Update/Integration - Integration - Integration with Cost and Project Controlling.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want FM budget check to be performed during internal CO action (e.g. settlement), you have to activate integration of FM-CO. IMG - Public Sector Management - Funds Management Government - Actual and Commitment Update/Integration - Integration - Integration with Cost and Project Controlling.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I have activated FM-CO under IMG>Activate Integration Costs and Project Controlling.

But still it is not checking budget. but the FM Document is created.

Regards

Abishay

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reactivate AVC ledger (FMAVCREINIT). Also, check the FM address of the document created, that is eligible for budget check.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eli,

What is the purpose of Budget Address and posting address and where do we configure the same. Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards

Abishay Solomon

iklovski
Active Contributor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When the labour is confirmed in IW41, it is creating the funds management document, but it is not consuming the budget.

Kindly advice and help.

Best regards

Abishay Solomon

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the value type and the ledger of this FM document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eli,

The value type is 95 and Ledger is 9C. Where do we configure 9C ledger (Funds Management Controlling Ledger). I have only 2 ledger available in SAP in configuration step "Maintain Customer-Specific Ledger for Availability Check".

9H FM PB Availability Control FMUP FM PB Commitment/Actual Data FMBP FM Payment budget (PB)

9I FM CB Availability Control FMUC FM CB Commitment/Actual Data FMBC FM Commitment budget (CB)

I can create a new ledger called 9C as it is reserved by SAP.

Please advice and help.

Best regards

Abishay Solomon

Edited by: Abishay Solomon on Jun 6, 2010 10:36 AM

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

95 value type is a statistical value and does not consume the budget in standard configuration. If you want to change it, you have to implement the solution mentioned in note 491261.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eli,

The note - 491261 is applicable for older release, we are on 604 release.

Please advice.

Regards

Abishay Solomon

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It does not matter; the note is informative and shows how the statistical 95 value type could be converted to the real one. For the FM entry in question, what is the STATS field value in FMIFIIT table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eli,

Ok, The FM entry in question is posted to ledger 9C and Value type 95. and i'm not able to see this entry in the table FMIFIIT in order to check the STATS field value?

what to do?

Regards

Abishay Solomon

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It should be there... Where are you looking at (what table), when you see the entry?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eli,

I am checking in table FMIFIIT - FI Line Item Table in Funds Management, the entry is not there. In the selection parameter, i am entering the FM area and the Ledger as "9C" and there are no entries found.

Please advice

Regards

Abishay Solomon

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, if there is an FM document, then it should be in FMIFIIT (commitments are in FMIOI).

But where do you see this entry, then? In the report? Then, show the 'Statistical indicator' in the layout...

Former Member
0 Kudos

null

Edited by: Abishay Solomon on Jun 7, 2010 9:30 PM

Edited by: Abishay Solomon on Jun 7, 2010 9:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eli,

FM Documents and being created but is not appearing in table FMIFIIT table for Value Type 95 and ledger 9C (Internal Labour Confirmation). for Material issued from stores which uses Value type 66 and ledger 9A is availabe in table FMIFITT and the field STATS is blank. even for this the budget is not consumed.

I see the FM Entry from the accounting document which is being posted for the internal labour.

What layout are u referring too.

Regards

Abishay

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm afraid we are not advancing... The situation you are describing does not look logical to me and I believe, there must be some sort of confusion here. Since I have no chance to look at your system, I'd suggest you to open OSS message.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eli,

I agree, I have already raised an a OSS message.

Thank you.

Regards

Abishay Solomon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Abishay!

Kindly let me know - have you solved your issue with FM AVC for Order Settlement KO88?

I'm facing the same problem now. Would like to have a suitable solution.

Regards,

Oleg Tolstashov