cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table to find the assigned Roles with my User ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

1.Is there any specific table to find out the assigned roles to my User ID?

If there is no table, let me know is there any transaction to find out the assigned roles to my User ID?

2. When I assigned Marketing Pro role to my user id in Organization Unit, I am not able to see in webui screen.

when I click on webui transaction, it is displaying some selection screen, there it is not displaying the role I have assigned?

Could you help me to sort out these two queries?

Thanks and Regards

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Table AGR_1251 will give you all the details of authorized T CODEs and objects assigned to a User ID with Filed names and authorization values set for an object.

Thanks

Mobeen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu ,

You mau try SU01 / SU01D with your ID .

There you can view the Roles tab .

Thanks ,

Abhishek Bhattacharya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

You can use table AGR_USERS. This gives you the authorization profiles by system user.

To see the authorization object of each profile you can use table AGR_1251 table.

Regards,

Susana Messias

pkrdas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Susana

Your response was useful for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

1.Is there any specific table to find out the assigned roles to my User ID?

If there is no table, let me know is there any transaction to find out the assigned roles to my User ID?

Sol'n : You have so many Class Methods for finding your requirement else FM aslo.

Go to SE84 there u will find search ClassMethods. There u type getuserRole or userRole* and press F8. Pick the one which you feel it may give you the result

ie you have to execute the class...if it showing instance on the tool bar click on that then press execute the method which you feel relevant to you, and give input parameters.

Sol'n for 1 point is: CL_CRM_UI_ROLE_ASSIGN->GET_BUSINESSROLES_FOR_USER.

2. When I assigned Marketing Pro role to my user id in Organization Unit, I am not able to see in webui screen.

Sol'n: Go and check in T-code : BP. Dispay Ur BP and check for Employee Meantaied -- Identification Tab..Did u maintained ur Userid over there or not

when I click on webui transaction, it is displaying some selection screen, there it is not displaying the role I have assigned?

Sol'n: Need clarification on this point.

Regards,

Lokesh

Edited by: Lokesh on Mar 8, 2010 7:37 AM