cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Version control in SAP Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way to have a version control in SAP SCRPIT just like programs or functions?

Need to check who made a change I expected not to be present.

Thanks,

Tabraiz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

siongchao_ng
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can get the released transport request no for your sapscript form by using SE03. Get more details who made the changes by checking more on the transport request.

In case you need to restore the old sapscript form to your dev server, you need to ask basis guys to re-import back the transport request no you selected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for the replies. The problem is sovled.

Poornima.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Poornima,

Can you please tell us the solution how do you got this done ?

I have an urgent issue regarding this.

Regards,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately we can't do version comparision in scripts unlike we do it for other objects like report programs...

check the below steps for Script released versions ...

goto Tcode SE03 ---> select SEARCH FOR OBJECTS IN REQUESTS/TASKS

In object selection, we can see selections like PROG,FUGR, CLASS etc.. in the blank space give FORM and press enter, enable the check box and give the form name and execute. it displays all the released requests and tasks .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the Form(In SE71) and say Display. In the menu options u have Utilities ---> Versions. Here in Form Info U can find the Attributes of the Form .

Regards,

Vijaya Lakshmi.T

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijaya, the Version menu in SE71 only shows the different languages of the form, and their current status like "active", "modified" (means the form has been changed but not activated), and "translated" for the forms with non-original language that have been changed (i.e. texts have been changed). So it doesn't give any history.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No. Just check transport requests.