cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CK40N -Costed and Marked but could not be released

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Materials got cost estimated for 6169 materials correctly and also marked for 6,064 materials but got released for only 5 materials and rest of the material 6159 materials price not got released.

Costing run date 18.02.2010

Costing date from 08.03.2010

Costing date to 04.04.2010

Qty structure date 08.03.2010

Valuation date 08.03.2010

I have tried to release from CK40N,system giving message:CK 705 Of 0 materials, 0 cost estimates were updated successfully.

Do i have to delete costing run through Ck44.

Kindly advise.

Regards

Dublin

Edited by: Dublin on Mar 9, 2010 10:59 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..use CKR1 for delete the costing run and Re try....before going to CK40N... run for individual material which you got error... and ensure below.1. check mmpv & MMRV 2. validity dates 3. costing variant

Pls try and let me know

former_member688416
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Although this reply is too late for the original post, might be useful for future reference.

CK40N will not be released in advance for the next posting period. E.g. If I am releasing my cost estimate on 29th July 2014 for August 2014, that will fall back to error message “Of 0 materials, 0 cost estimates were updated successfully Message no. CK705”

Further even though you try to release individual cost estimate vide CK24, that would fall
back to same message of posting period.

This is mainly controlled by system / server date than MMPV and OB52 posting periods. For a
change I set back MM posting period ( table MARV) to next month and FI posting
period ( Table T001B ) to next month, still got the same message CK705 as
mentioned above.

I would conclude that in order to have adequate MBEW ( material price table) table control, this
posting period logic has been hardcoded.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

take one of the affected materials which has been marked successfully (table KEKO field FEH_STA = VO) but not released and try to release it using T-Code CK24. Check the message(s).

Best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had checked a individual material which was cost estimated and marked and future price correctly updated.

Even the log show costing status VO.

From the CK43 log

History Date status Name

003 08.03.2010 VO Marking 08.03.2010 11:11:52

002 08.03.2010 VO Marking 08.03.2010 11:06:05

001 05.03.2010 VO Marking 05.03.2010 10:23:30

From Material Master-Costing Tab 2

Cost estimate Future

Period / fiscal year 3 2010

Planned price 3,60

Standard price

Regards

Dublin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

and now if you are releasing it in CK24 whats the message(s)?

best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have Material Ledger active?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Material ledger is not active.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Price getting released through CK24 which was marked earlier through CK40N.Please refer below.

Cost estimate

Period / fiscal year 0 3 2010 1 2010

Planned price 0,00 10,85 0,01

Standard price 10,85

Now how to release mass material through CK24 is possible to release through LSMW will it be feasible or Standard BDC available.

Regards

Dublin

Edited by: Dublin on Mar 10, 2010 1:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

if you are able to release the marked plan cost estimates via CK24, you can do it within CK24 for the whole comp. code, plant, or material wise.

If you need it material wise upload the material numbers in the "multiple selection" selection screen for material numbers.

best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly clarify whether i can delete the costing run through CK44 even price has marked.

Do deletion will make future price nil in material master and any inconsistency and risk factor involved in deletion or to proceed with CK24.

Please advise.

Regards

Edited by: Dublin on Mar 13, 2010 10:26 AM

Edited by: Dublin on Mar 14, 2010 10:05 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

material master is updated only after releasing the costing run, So, there is no question of updation of material master during Marking.

Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When marked standard price from costing run get updated in future price and when you released it updated current price.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian Ortner,

While still open in the Edit cost run screen CK40N, in the transaction box, enter the transaction =CKSU and hit enter. SAP will run for a few seconds and re-calculate the statistics so that the Still open Quantity is added to the Errors column.

Then re-execute that step of the cost run by hitting the execute button.

SAP should re-process those entries which were not marked / released previously.

Regards

Dublin