cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display documents parked using FBV1 with enjoy screens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I park document#1 with t-code FBV1 and park document#2 with FV50.

Now when I open document#1 with FBV2 or FBV3 the system displays classical document overview screen.

and if I open document#2 with FBV2 or FBV3 system display the document with enjoy screen (like FV50)

If there a way I can open document parked with FBV1 (document#1) also with the enjoy screens in FBV3 ?

Regards

Sach!n

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gladys_xing
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sach!n,

Yes, as you have describled, this is stand system design, and you can not change it.

Becuase Enjoy transaction is release since 46 system. when you created a parked document in Enjoy transaction FV50, then display/change/post it to FBV0, system will call FV50 via call transactions in

the source codes, so FV50 screen was displayed. while when you display/change/post parked document which was created in FBV1 or classic parked transaction( example:F-65), then system will displayed this document in FBV0 itself.

You can confirmed the called transaction code via menu: system ->status-> transaction in " SAP data block" in display items screen of T-cd:FBV0.

I feel very regret no postive help for you!

With Best Regards,

Gladys xing

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not possible in standard because if you do F1 and look at the technical information, you will realize that the 2 transactions capture different screen numbers for the same fields while parking. So, irrespective of the transaction you use to look or change the parked document, system will pick up the parked data along with the screens stored. It is the orginal entry that matters

Thanks

Ron