Consignment Sales Process in India

shyamsumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to know what is process flow for consignment sales

, e.g

VA01(KB/CF) -->VL01N(LF).........AND SO ON

Where do the Excise Transactions come into picture?

In consignment Fill-up, Do we generate Excise Invoice and what will be the rate of Excise duty?

Will Consignment-Pick-up be treated as Returns in context of Excise Duty?

Your responses will surely be appreciated and rewarded.

• I have searched in forums, But process flow is not there.

regards,

Sapologist

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have searched in forums, But process flow is not there

I am sure, this is not a true statement !!!!!!!!

Many times, this topic was discussed in forums and almost every time, the process has been explained. In fact, on many occasions, I myself had explained.

One more time, I explain as below

Consignment Fillup Process

a) First you have to create a fillup order (type KB) from delivering plant on Sold to Party who places the order on plant. Based on this, plant proceeds with manufacturing and make ready the stock.

b) Once stock is ready, you would move the goods from delivering plant to special stock (Cust.Consignment) via fillup delivery (type LF) with movement type 631. Here once you do PGI, no material document would generate due to the fact that you just transfer the stock from one place to another place within the company code.

c) Next you generate proforma (type F8) against this PGId document where the excise duty would be statistical. Here also, no accounting document would be generated

d) Since the materials are being moved from manufacturing unit, you need to generate an excise invoice referencing the proforma and here, the excise people, will decide whether the exports (if it is exports) is to be made against Rebate or Bond or LUT. Here also, no accounting document would be generated

This ends the fill up process

The next stage is Consignment Issue Process.

a) Here you create an issue order (Type KE) referencing the proforma from the warehouse.

b) Against this issue order, you generate an issue delivery for the quantity whatever inwarded by end customer with movement type 633. Here a material document would generate as the stock goes out of the company

c) Finally you generate a commercial invoice (type F2) on end customer for whatever quantity they inwarded. Here also, an accounting document would be generated.

Hope now it is clear.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shyamsumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Lakshmipati,

Thank you for your response and help.

Regards,