cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Physical sample

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

In inspection plan for characteristic i have assigned the sampling process as fixed sample 2 now in heder if i mainten sample drawing procedure XYZ what will happen after GR? system create sample 2 or consider sample drawing procedure? what is the use of sample drawing procedure?

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sample drawing procedure basically help us in material which is coming in number of container.

In chemical indstry many raw material comes say in Drums.

Suppose during GR store person recorded No of container 10

Every company is having policy to check the sample/

1 ) they want to draw sample of each drum .then they mixed it we say it as compsite sample ,then they want to record single result .In above case in sampling draing procdure in promary sample tab you can put Formula P2 ( No of container )

In pool sample tab you can keep fixed sample 1

In above example system will determine 10 physical samples & 1 Composite sample.

So you have to take result single time. ( Even system calculate here sample QTY if inspection paln you have given sample qty is 1 Lit. then above example system will determine 10 physical sample of 100 ML qty each .& 1 composite sample of 1Lit.

2 ) In above example if you want to take result of all 10 drums then in sampling drawing procedure in pool sample tab do not put any thing. So that system will determine 10 physical sample for all physical sample system will allow you tale result in same insperction lot.

3 ) if client has policy to draw sample on rroot N 1 this can be also done in sampling drawing procesdure by giving formul;a iTRUNK(P21)

This the use of sampling drawing procdure.procedure .

If you do not want to go for all this create only sampling procedure with fixed size so their will be no question of physical sample.

Physical sample concept will come under picture only when you are using sampling drawing procedure.

For any clarification pleasr revert me back.

Regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for quick reply sanil now my doubt is what about sampling procedure? in MIC attached if it is fixed 2 qty then after lot create what will be samle quantity if system not considering this samoling procedure then what is use of maintening sampling process in inspection plan?

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi system will pick qty from this say 2 QTY & then by using sampling drawing procedure it will calculate sample qty.

In your example suppose number of container is 2 & in sampling drawing procedure you have define P2 ( No Of container )

! qty from each drums so your are 2 drums so total qty 2.If you keep pool sample then system will gie you to record result of 2 QTY.

Sampling drawing procedure used in where material comes in drums I told you yesterday .scenario

Sample qty define in MIC always important .

Systen picks qty from theri it self.

For any further clarifivation please revert me back,

SANIL

If your inspection plan you are using 3 MICs & if you keep their different sample size then system will take qty maximum of that .

1st MIC suppose 2 QTY .2nd MIC 4 QTY & 3rd MIC 5 QTY then system will take qty 5 to calculate sample qty.

SANIL

Edited by: Sanil Vadke on Mar 16, 2010 3:03 PM

Answers (0)