cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prices in 3 decimals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have been trying to set 3 decimal places in prices in sales documents. I got the reference to Note # 38881.

This is what I did:

1. Create a new currency US$ and set the decimal places to 3

2. Maintained the prices using VK11.

3. Changed the customers' sales area currency to US$

But when I created the sales order although the system determined the prices in 3 decimals i got the following information message which keeps on showing during the entire sales order creation:

Pricing error: Mandatory condition ZMAC is missing

Message no. V1801

Details are as below:

The obligatory condition ZMAC does not exist. The document is therefore considered to be incomplete from the point of view of pricing.

The cause can be, for example, that a condition record does not exist for condition ZMAC or that a field overflow has occurred when the condition rate was calculated.

Procedure

Check why the condition could not be found. Use the pricing analysis function on the pricing screen to do this. If necessary, add the missing condition manually to the document.

I believe I am missing some configuration that should be done in pricing, not sure what. As this question has been flagged answered, hope someone would be able to help me.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have been trying to set 3 decimal places in prices

Have you ever tried maintaining per 10 instead of per unit in VK11 which is the simplest and straight way to achieve your requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh

I hope you have consulted your MM and FI colleagues before changing the currency decimals ,as it has very big impact on all the important financial and MM data .All the values in balance sheet ,inventory valuation everything gets reset on changing the currency table values. and its very difficult to revert.

So no coming to your second condition type issue,have u checked pricing analysis in transaction for ZMAC.

also check pricing procedure which is been triggeredin the sales transaction ,how the Pricing procedure and condition type has been configured.

In pricing analysis check the part :value in the document and then check in VK13 whether u have cond record for the same combination for condition type ZMAC u r referring.

Maintian condtion record and trigger pricing update again.

Hope this helps,

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

In a sales order the Basic Price is coming by a different condition type ZBOK. This is getting reflected in sales orders. There is another condition type "ZMAC" which description reads as "100% copy of basic price" is the one where problem is.

I have checked in VK13 for ZMAC. There is 1 record maintained for the same.

Regards,

Rajesh K Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

There is another condition type "ZMAC"

Go to V/08 T-Code select the pricing procedure u are using and click on control there you can see your condition type . Untick manual and required field and try to create sales order. Delete the record for zmac in vk13 .

Regards,

Dippy

Edited by: bsdeep on Mar 18, 2010 9:09 AM