Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion for State of CRM podcast

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/jon.reed/blog/2010/03/17/state-of-sap-crm--sap-mentor-podcast

Jon, Vijay and myself would love to have your feedback on this podcast. If you can't listen to the podcast, read the transcript posted on both SCN and the link to the original copy on the blog.

In order to encourage discussion this post will be sticky and allow for recognition on comments(hint, hint).

Thank you in advance,

Stephen

SAP Mentor 2010 / CRM Topic Moderator

P.S. Contact me directly if you have any issues with how this is being posted.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is always nice to hear from the gurus and experts.

I would like to hear something about SAP CRM ON-DEMAND SOLUTION.

How is it different from current SAP offerings?

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you for the guru comment, however we are more like guys who have willingly spent a lot of time of with the solution.

As far as CRM on-demand goes, I'm really an on-premise guy myself, so I can't tell you the nitty gritty of how it differs. The fundamental difference is that the SAP CRM solution is in the "cloud" instead of in your own datacenter. This means that the solution is tailored more towards a "cloud" access rather than having the full landscape.

That being said, if there is someone out there that has worked with the on-demand solution that can provide a more intelligent and detailed answer about the solution, please chime in. BTW: all intelligent/appropriate responses on this thread will be recognized.

Take care,

Stephen

Answers (0)