cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relation between EIPO (Foreign Trade) and VBRP (Billing Item) tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to extract the Foreign trade related information at item level from table EIPO. But, I'm stuck at identifying the relationship between the VBRP and EIPO tables. VBRK-EXNUM provides only the header level link to EIPO or EIKP tables but not item level. EIPO-EXPOS is not same as the VBRP-POSNR.

Any help/info on this is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

do you find a solution to your "old" request?

The answer given by Anthony seems not correct in my case.

Tanks

Bye

Gabriele

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriele,

Based on advise from an SD consultant, I used EIPO-EXNUM = VBRK-EXNUM and EIPO-POSNR = VBRP-VGPOS (which is item number of reference document). Not sure if this works in all cases, but I'm using lookup from MARC table if above lookup fails.

Regards,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

my problem is to determine the position reference during printing invoice.

If in the copy control from sales/delivery document to invoice the indicator TVCPF-EXPIM (Determination of export data in billing document) is settled to B the EIPO-EXPOS is VBRP-POSNR, but if is blank is corrected what you said: EIPO-EXPOS = VBRP-VGPOS.

Now I solved my problem reading customizing, but this is not a good solution. I think somewhere there is a link (another table or a copy of EXPIM indicator?).

Bye

Gabriele

anthony_debyser2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

I encounter the same problem. I also want to link the SD document to Foreign trade data.

I used this link: EIPO-EXNUM = VBRK-EXNUM and EIPO-POSNR = VBRP-POSNR. However, just like you I found out that these POSNR-fields are not the same. I see that your question is answered, did you find a solution for this ?

kr

Anthony