cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check receipt tab in FBCJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we receive cheques through FBCJ through check receipt tab.

When the present check tab and check lot will be useful.

Check receipt process in FBCJ.

Ofcourse, check receipts through FBCJ needs again clearing in F-32.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check Reciept through FBCJ will help you keep track of the check number, bank and the like but Check will not come into the picture..once you do the check reciept from the customer then you will require to manually clear these line items using transaction F-32 or F-04...

Regards,

Chintan Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan,

Of course I need tracking of receipt checks and to be given check receipt register.

Can U explain the steps of check receipt through FBCJ upto document posting results.

former_member2342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

FBCJ can be used for cheque receipts.

The procedure is as follows:

After clicking on Cheque Receipts

1.Select the Business Transaction

2. Enter the Amount

3.Enter Tax Code if any

4.Enter Cheque Number

5.Enter name of Cheque Issuer

6.Enter Bank Key

7.Can write narration in Addl Text1 (provided Text is already made use for any other purpose like spl gl etc.,)

Now select the row and click save button and the total cheque receipts one can see in the balance display under total cheque receipts. Now one can post the document by selecting the post icon. Now again select the row and click the present checks icon. Now select the business transaction Payment to Bank Enter GL Account Now save lot. Now you can take the print by giving the output device LP01 etc., Now cllick on print preview. Now click back button on the top of the screen. Now deactivate the first row and activate the payment to bank row. Now you can see that the check lot is posted successfully. Since we have already deposited the cheques into the bank the balance in total check receipts is zero.

Hope I have clarified.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

Thanks for detailed process.

In that case two documents are generating, one is for debit cash and credit customer and the other one is

Debit Bank GL and Credit Cash in hand account.

Only thing is it is effecting cash account, eventhoug we have received cheques.

In general, in which scenarios the cheques receipt will post from FBCJ.

former_member2342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi BSR,

We have been using FBCJ for cheque receipts from vendors. We would be receiving cheques from different vendors for purchase of tender forms We need to split the amount of gross for income amount and tax amount. Instead of using F-52 for every cheque receipt we are making use of FBCJ to post individual cheques which automatically splits the gross to income as well as tax liability account(Gross Rs.104 Income Rs.100 Tax liability account Rs.4/-)

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

How the tax liability amount will be generated, can u explain the steps.

former_member2342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi BSR,

Under JVAT condtion type (AR VAT) and under MWS Account Key (F1-purely FI) tax code is created and the tax rate is maintained in FV11 @ 4% .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

What is the process in FBCJ, to get splitting of tax amount seperately as shown in your previous reply.

former_member2342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi BSR,

The process is like this. Suppose you are one of the contractors. You would like to purchase the tender form from the company. You pay cheque worth Rs.104/- to company. Out of this Rs.100/-is income/revenue to the company. Rs.4/- is sales tax liability which we(company) need to remit to govt. This split we are getting in FBCJ both in cash receipts and cheque receipts automatically.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

What is the process for entry in FBCJ.

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am having a requriement in FBCJ that for Cash Reciept and Cheque Receipt different Form Layouts to be selected and printed,i have already Cash Recept in place, can any one let me know how to identify cash receipt and cheque receipt at print program level so that i can use the control in sap script to print different text elements to print.

Thanks in advacne ,

Satheesh