cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send data to other non SAP system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hye techies,

I have a requirement, on click of submit in my bsp application, the data updated by the button event should also be updated in other non SAP system.

Please let me know what is required at my end, also please let me know what should the other communicating non SAP should have to consume the data.

Regards

Imran.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

what type of NON SAP system you mean? If it can consume webservices you can handle it with webservices.

Regard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Benjimin,

Thanks for the response.

The communicating system is a .net system, which is using sql server. Now i will have to inserted entry into their data base which is sql server.

Who will have to provide the webservice, as i dont know their schema and table in which data is stored.

If they are giving the Webservice, how do i consume their webservice. Please elaborate, also please provide an example code for consuming a webservice.

Regards

imran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you want to consume the data send by sap via .NET?

I think in this case it is better to send the data via RFC. You have to implement an interface in your .NET application which will consume the data sent by sap. On the SAP side you can define a function module as interface. The .Net and the SAP FM parameters must be the same. Now you define an RFC in SAP via SM59,for exception chosse "start on explicit host" and then entery the .Net/SQL server adress and your programm. in your abap code you call your fm...

CALL FUNCTION XYZ DESTIONATION 'XYZ' 

. In your .Net progamm consume the data send by sap and write it in the db. I hope this explanation is ok for you. We solved problems like yours, with this way.

A direct change of your SQL Data via BSP, in my opinion, is NOT possible