cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem replicating new customer from ECC to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Initial download of customer from ECC to CRM is done. I have no problem if I change the information of customer in ECC, it replicates the changes in CRM.

The problem is on new customers, once created in ECC, it failed to replicate in CRM side. I got this error message in SMW01:

Partner 0001038542(E1CB0ABB366D3E4EB3AA7350872B46CB): the following errors occurred

Message no. BUPA_MW_EXCHANGE010

But if I try to do a Request Start (R3AR_) of this customer, it replicates successfully in CRM.

Need your help guys.

Thanks!

-noel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My problem was solved by adding EVENT 00001321 with 'application = BC-MID' and 'Function Module = PI_BP_CUSTOMER_BTE_1321' into table TBE31 in the production system.

Thanks!

Aljohn_Inigo_J
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

I am using FM  SD_CUSTOMER_MAINTAIN_ALL for creating new customers in ECC and I am facing the same issue as reported by you.

the same messages in CRM .

But when I checked, EVENT 00001321 with 'application = BC-MID' and 'Function Module = PI_BP_CUSTOMER_BTE_1321' in table TBE31 is already there in my ECC system.

But I couldn't find it in CRM system and not able to add a new one since FM PI_BP_CUSTOMER_BTE_1321 is not found in CRM.

Can you please let me know your comments on this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Aljohn Inigo J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a similar problem.

I have done successfully the Initial Load, and if I change something in ECC about the BP dowloaded,, the change is correctly downloaded.

The problem is in new creation of Customer, because Bdoc (of Insert) are not generated, and so no business partner are created on SAP CRM.

If I make a change in one of these customers a Bdoc of change is generated but it goes in error, because the BP does not exist in CRM.

I don't know if my explanation is clear, but please help me.

Thanks in advance,

Alan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

This should not be the case. Even if you create a new customer the delta should bring the new customer to CRM with insert task. Check why the new customers are not flowing to CRM. Are you creating the customer in the same A/C group for which you have PIDE mapping check the PIDE transaction. Also check the filter setting.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Vikash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have used some filters in R3AC1 please remove from customer .

Pat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pat,

Yes, I do have filters. But I think its not causing the problem. The filters is simple and must. If the filters are also applies in Request Start (R3AR_), then my filter is ok, cause the BP do replicate successfully if I do the manual replication.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if the below link helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

Can you mention the full error message there must be some further details in the BDoc for the error.

Thanks,

Vikash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Here's the complete error message in BDocs for one BP.

Type: Red

Partner 0001038543(3635D0F85DDFE44BB8F1F60FE21DECFF): the following errors occurred

Message no. BUPA_MW_EXCHANGE010

Type: Yellow

Partner data processed with key PartnerGUID 3635D0F85DDFE44BB8F1F60FE21DECFF

Message no. BUPA_INTERFACE007

Type: Yellow

Partner data processed with key PartnerID 0001038543

Message no. BUPA_INTERFACE007

Business partner with GUID 3635D0F85DDFE44BB8F1F60FE21DECFF does not exist

Message no. R11124

Validation error occurred: Module CRM_BUPA_MAIN_VAL, BDoc type BUPA_MAIN.

Message no. SMW3018

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

I do not think that you are getting this error for the new BP rather you are getting this error for the customers which were not downloaded to CRM ( may be because of some filter which is no longer valid ) and now you are changing some fields to those customers and delta is coming to CRM with update task but since the BP is not present in CRM you are getting GUID does not exist error.

I would suggest that check the content of the BDoc and check for the task type it has to be 'U' i.e. update. and when you create new customers then task will be 'I' i.e. insert and in that case you will not get this GUID error. when you are doing a request load you are bringing the customer in modify task and hence you are able to get the BP successfully after that you can reprocess these error BDocs.

Thanks,

Vikash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikash,

About my BP (0001038543), I check the creation date of this business partner in ECC, and the date is 3/25/2010. The user informed me about the non-replicating in CRM on the same date. I check SMW01 and my search criteria is BUPA_MAIN and the date is 3/25/2010. Then the result is bdoc error on this BP number.

Where can i check the content of BDocs to see the task type?

Many thanks Vikash!

-noel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikash,

After checking the BDocs, you are right about the "U" and "I". It seems the bdocs is Update instead of Insert. If this is the case, do you have ideas how to resolve the problem? Do I need to do the initial download of customer again?

Thanks,

-noel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

It depends. If your customer master data volume is not very large then you can definetly trigger the initial load. The best thing would to compare the two system using DIMA tool. Tr. is SDIMA. Perform the header compare and then download the customers present only in ECC.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Vikash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

I think I can do the initial load again. But, will this solve my initial problem on new customer? I check SMW01 with BUPA_MAIN filter, I can't find bdocs entry with "I" type, always "U".

Thanks.

-noel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I did a complete initial download again, both CUSTOMER_MAIN and CUSTOMER_REL. Then tried creating new customer in ECC, only to found out, it's still not replicating in CRM. No error message in SMW01. Another weird part is, it works in our Q box. The filter in R3AC1 is exactly the same.

Anybody has an idea?

Thanks!

-noel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikash,

I have a Z field (BP VAT number) that we added in ECC. It replicates fine on creation. But when we update it only updates the ECC side and Table DFKKBPTAXNUM in CRM is not updated. Any idea on why this happens?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandini1 ,

In order to send the data back to CRM check whether the BTE is getting triggered in ECC upon changint the z field. What I can suggest is along with the z field changes some standard field and save the customer and check the BDoc in CRM whether you are getting the new valud of your Z field or not.

Thanks,

Vikash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that you have upgraded the system from a previous version or Support Pack

Please check the following

whether the upload objects BP_BUSHRS_UPLD and CON_BUSHRS_UPLD and are not in running state from txn R3AM1. If they are in status running then cancell both of them.

Then check again

Award points if helpful

regards

Surendra More

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I dont have these objects (BP_BUSHRS_UPLD and CON_BUSHRS_UPLD) in txn R3AM1. Still, I check all the objects, and no object in running state.

Thanks.

-noel