cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Categorization tab in Interaction record page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Categorization tab is missing in Interaction record page in Web UI. I am able to see only Overview, Organizational Data and Partner tabs. Is there any place i can configure to display Categorization tab.

I am having 2 levels of category needs to be displayed in IR.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Muthappan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

you have the folowwing IMG tasks:

SPRO: CRM > Interaction Center WebClient > Business Transaction > Define Business Transaction Profiles --> Set your business transaction profile as to have categorization.

CRM Cross-Application Components > Multilevel Categorization > Define Application Areas for Categorization.

Regards,

Susana Messias

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

koczankinga
0 Kudos

Hi!

We are facing the same problem. We have the categorization tab, but it is blank.

Have somebody the soulution?

Thanks

Kinga

former_member193352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

I am also experiencing a somewhat similar issue, I can see the Categorization tab but the category view is not available. I need to get the Categorization view there where I can select values from the drop down helps for the Categorization fields.

The problem is that there is no viewset available where I can add the Categorization View directly. Its just the ICCMP_BT_CAT view which is there. I checked the Wiki, it says that you dont need to do any development. It can be done through configuration. Please provide some inputs.

Thanks in advance

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vishal,

I am also facing the same issue.

Categorization Tab is visible but that is blank.

Please could you help me ,If you fix this issue.

Thanks

Madhu