cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checkin, max file size.

0 Kudos

Hi gurus, I switch from SAP content server 6.3 with repository MAXDB 7.3.00.35 to SAP content server 6.4 with repository MAXDB 7.6.06.09.

Now with new MAXDB I have an upload limit: if file to checkin is 38MB or bigger checkin is not possible (I don't know correct limit); I do a test on old SAP content server with MAXDB 7.3.00.35 trying checkin with same file all works fine I tried also with a file of 50MB and checkin done.

Somebody knows this problem?

There is a particoular parameter to set on MAXDB?

Thanks to all

Enrico

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

JamesZ
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The limitation is not caused by maxdb, so you may not be able to get correct answer from this forum.
I would like suggest you to raise a call for SAP under component BC-SRV-KPR-CS. From where, you could get the right answer.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,
James

0 Kudos

Dear Ulrich, parameter is this:

requestLimits.maxAllowedContentLength

Enrico

thomas_mhl
Explorer
0 Kudos

You can although start IIS Management, go to site ContentServer, click Request Filtering and then on the right side menu the properties. You should do this on your CacheServer, too.

Regards

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi all, problem solved.

Limit was on IIS, there was an upload parameter limit setted on 30000000 byte.

I setted this on 80000000 and checkin works fine.

Thanks

Enrico

newmy
Explorer
0 Kudos

what parameter did you change in the IIS?

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This sounds more to me like a problem with the web server not MaxDB. Are you using Apache or IIS ?

Nelis

0 Kudos

Hi Nelis, I'm using IIS.

Enrico

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Note 328209 - ContentServer: Large objects - Build 161 and Note 410779 - ContentServer: Large files and Win 2000 - Build 163 ...see if they apply to your problem.

Nelis